I start my day off with two things – a cup of tea and biscuits and a laptop in front of me.
Today my biscuit literally fell in the my tea (That irritating moment!) and my eyes were wide open with shock as I glanced through my notifications!
You chose me?
For ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’s Award’
*Starts jumping all about the house, screaming till her grandmother asks what’s the matter with her now!*
THIS IS MY FIRST AWARD.
This is huge.
But I will act very elegant as I receive it (yeah, right!) And thank my fellow blogger and very inspiring writer Avon for this nice little award. (Now I’m gonna print it or something and hang it on my wall!) Just kidding. (No I’m not) *hides the speech that she wrote*
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Starting with the seven interesting things about myself… (Do I detect a Harry Potter fan for including division of your personality into seven interesting parts?)
1. I’m super friendly. I mean, if I could be friends with all the people on this planet I would. Maybe that’s what I trying to do in this lifetime (along with writing, of course!)
2. I play the piano. I don’t think I’m very good at it, but my teacher says that whenever I’m not bored and really pay serious attention to my music, I play like a profession. (Yes, with a few minor errors) But I still think I’m not good enough for that praise.
3. I love music. Listening to it. Living to it. Writing lyrics is my favorite part. I often imagine videos to go for a particular song that has already been produced. If one day I can, I will offer to make music videos for Avril Lavigne or someone!
4. Other than books, I’m a nerd for Movies and Shows. I cannot live without them.
Actually I can’t live without fictional characters and their non existent lives and trying to change them and whatnot. So yes, I love watching movies and English shows.
5. I like to play. And cycle. And I’m pretty good at badminton. But I don’t consider myself an athlete at all.
6. I’m also an artist and have my share of paintings to sell when I’m like eighty. Anyone interested can call me up in sixty years:)
7. I day dream and talk to myself. (There! I let you know the most delicate secret I ever had. Go make fun of me now.)
Bloggers who I’d like to present this award to: